A few months ago I collaborated with one of my favourite teams:
Photographer Leoni Blue, Stylist Sophie Monro-Pruett and Hairstylist Kasia Fortuna on a shoot we like to call "The Bird Story"
We were over the moon when one of our favourite magazines Ballad Of loved it and picked it up to use as an editorial in their new issue The Ballad Of Petra Doe!
As you can imagine we were super excited... And even more excited when we were then invited to the Old Blue Last on friday night for the launch party/Wake ;)
As well as finally meeting Katie & Lindsey the brains and beauty behind Ballad Of we were also mingling with tons of other young creatives who contributed to the issue.
It was an awesome night and we are so greatful to have been invited... even more so when we discovered our amazing goodie bags!
Any one who knows me will know that I am a huge fan of the tote bag.... as someone who insists on carrying her own body weight in "You never know when it might need it" stuff about London on a daily basis, a handy neighbourhood tote bag has come to my rescue on many an occasion.
I am also never one to pass up a freebie or two, Janet Jackson taught me well.
The moral of the story is we were spoilt rotten with our absolutely gorgeous Boudoir Prive Tote bags packed to the rafters with goodies.
- My absolute favourite things in the whole wide world were:
- The amazing vampire teeth necklace by Scarlett Hearts (Which by the way I have fallen so madly in love with that there will be a follow up post devoted to them)
- The super cute Monster Mash necklace by Jaymie
- The incredible How the Get That Boy guide by Rebecca Strickson
- Nail Tattoos by Big Ruby
- A cute little geisha girl key ring & love hearts from Bex Belle
- An eye pencil from Illamasqua, Face Mask & Bath Bubbles from I Love... & Crackle Polish from W7
PS. Will be designer of the "Everything sucks and we're going to die" Poster please stand up, because it is amazing and is currently adorning the doorway to our kitchen. Mystery Solved Thanks to the wonder that is t'internet/twitter. Thanks everyone! Alexander Walker
Thankyou so much Ballad Of and everyone else who made the party, big love to Yuya & Thomas :) xxx