A girls guide to all the things your mother never told you.

17 November 2011

Versace for H & M

On thursday evening I went down to Carnaby Street for a bit of retail therapy (read: window shopping & free drink searching) at the Grazia Christmas Shopping event.

Highlights:
Ben Sherman had the Bombay Bicycle Club DJ'ing in store as well as a Pop Up Bar from Background Bars
I discovered a Street Band called the Luminites. They were fab, you definately have to check them out if you can and despite the fact I can probably be arrested for saying this the keyboard player was ridiculously cute!

And finally, on my way home I couldn't resist a cheeky peek inside H&M to see what the damage was on the Versace range. I am always a sucker for the make up on mannequins, and I have to say the super simple (or budget?) look on these ones was a winner. ONE EYELASH. Yep, One strip of false eyelashes on one eye. Amazing.
And how awesome is this... the nails I painted last night in anticipation of the launch, every single one of the designs which inspired me for that nail look was featured in the window display! 



Ace. x

No comments:

Post a Comment